Why Outsource Your Cafeteria Management?
Consolidated Management Company provides turnkey cafeteria management from planning menus, to executing the foodservice, to cleaning up. You provide the space, equipment, and utilities, and we’ll provide the rest including:
- Hiring and training the employees
- Menu composition and planning
- Purchasing the raw food product and materials
- Producing meals, including assembling and cooking
- Serving meals to the customer
- Washing the dishes and mopping the floor
- Measuring and reporting results for continuous improvement purposes
Top Five Reasons to Outsource your Foodservice Management:
- Hand all the problems and expenses over to someone else. If there is a food related problem, one simple call solves it.
- You are the expert at what you do. Consolidated Management Company is the expert at cafeteria management.
- Many clients find that they receive a higher quality food program for less money.
- You get back up support for the foodservice team and program. If someone is sick or quits, we take care of it. If someone heads down the wrong path, we correct them. If you need extra expertise for a special function, we provide it. All this service at no extra cost.
- We stay on top of current trends, regulations, and desires – so you don’t have to!
Large enough to do it right, small enough to care – The Consolidated Management difference